Covers

Covers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Introduction

Is anyone out there? It's me, Wendy. :) Corny line. I know. I just have to wonder if anyone will actually ever read my blogspot, but I will post anyway. I just wanted a place where I have the freedom to write more than Twitter will allow, and keep items posted longer than Facebook will allow. I want to share and gain knowledge about writing, reading, publishing, etc. or just talk about anything for the fun of it. I'll just start with a little bit about my writing experience . . . I thought about writing a romance novel for years before I finally did it. Honestly, it wasn't until I decided to write about the paranormal that I was actually able to really use my imagination. Once I thought of the story Sarah's Solace, I became so excited and was determined to 'make' the time to write it. I absolutely had to write it! I don't believe that one has to be formally educated in Literature, English, etc. (I actually majored in International Business) to be a writer, one just needs to love books, use their imagination, and have the determination and discipline to write. And it takes even more patience to look for agents and/or self-publish. Writing was actually easier! If anyone has any questions about this process, I would be very happy to share the knowledge I've gained. I wouldn't have succeeded without others sharing what they've learned. Anyway, I will continue to post and encourage everyone to read my book, or at least enjoy reading any book. It's a wonderful feeling to lose yourself in a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment